PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Reasons why I want to join Emirates
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2008, 16:08
Kenuck

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi,

SYB - I hope that this doesn't degenerate into a mud-slinging contest about who's more right or less wrong. I do appreciate all your points but like I said it's all relative. For example, 14 days off a month spread over the month is better than 8-10 days spread over the month right? About being realistic about security - a couple of years ago our house was broken into by gun-wielding thieves. Thankfully, they did not hurt my wife or kids. I, however, had my front 2 teeth knocked out as they smashed my head against the bathtub faucet. A couple of months ago during some civil strife my wife had her car stoned by a crazed mob. They broke the rear window and glass shattered all over my son seated in the rear. Luckily he escaped with a small cut only. In the last 3 years I personally know of 8 people who have been carjacked at gunpoint.....the list goes on and on - so I think I am being realistic. I understand that there is a housing problem but 6-8 months is a relatively short period of time in the grand scheme of things.

Mensaboy - I wish I were exaggerating but am truly not.

Warlock 2000 - These are the reasons that I want to come to emirates. Everyone has their own.

Malloy- If I get the job then I swear I'll tell you

Cheers All!