View Single Post
Old 8th Apr 2008, 12:53
  #1542 (permalink)  
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Portugal
Posts: 57
To qualify for CTC wings cadet you need to have qualifications to enter university. This does NOT mean you need a degree. In Italy I think it is called Licenza di scuola superiore. Correct me if I am wrong. This is what they want you to fill in, including the subjects you chose and the grades you achieved.
Hope this helped.
pt_flyer is offline