PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unpredictable DGCA
View Single Post
Old 22nd Mar 2008, 02:02
DesiPilot
The Bumblebee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Getsetgo,

My last reply to you, because conversing with you is like

I can very well afford 1000 Rs, but what I wanted to know is where is that 1000 Rs going. I can spend the same 1000 Rs in private hospitals and get a world class service. You will not understand this cuz you are so stuck up on third world crap. I think its because of people like you India will remain in the dark ages. I am sure you have heard of the term "Kuye ka Mendak" (a frog in the well) thats what you are my friend. There is a wh
ole world out there and it is definitely different from your well.

And for the record, I am not an expat in India. I am an Indian living in India. Born and bred here, did my education here and now I pay my taxes here. Perhaps I pay more taxes here in a month than you've paid in your entire life (one cannot declare bribe as source of income, can they?)

ICAO states any way does not recognize FAA, only the flying done on the a/c.
What exactly are you talking about here? Like most of your other posts this does not make any sense? FAA licence and medical are acceptable in all the member states. If a member state requires a pilot to do "its own" class one medical it is applicable to all states. Please tell me of one State where it says that if you are holder of an FAA licence and medical you will have to convert but everyone else is welcome to fly without conversion?

You must be wondering why am I taking FAA's side? Just so you know it was a pleasure dealing with the FAA guys. It is a pleasure to fly in the US airspace, I think it is still one the few countries in the world where aviation is still alive (translation for you and your paper pusher friends- aviation is not just commercial flying, it is a lot more than that).

And as for logging of the hours, well, here is surprise for you. Most of the schools who were involved in fake logging were owned by...... take a guess Einstein........... yepp Indians. You think fake logging doesn't take place in India? I think Taxali was stupid and unlucky that he got caught. It happens all over India and in all the schools, even in your estimed IGRUA.

I rest my case here. Like the thread says "Unpredictable DGCA"