PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Demise of Hong Kong Airlines
View Single Post
Old 18th Mar 2008, 09:20
pilotinasia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
chaz737, PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY before you reply to a post or maybe post what you want to post such as " pilots from malaysia, sing, indonesia actually KILL people by pilot error" Just to reply back to you humbly, no matter where all of us pilots comes from, we are all human & we do all make mistakes including yourself. So PLEASE THINK CAREFULLY before you make such a comment because you could have offended many other pilots from around the world !

malaysia has malaysian airlines, air asia, maswings, transmile etc ... these guys are flying at almost every corner of the world at any time and also have many expat pilots (from many countries) flown and still flying for them. do you think they KILL people ?

sing has singapore airlines, jetstar asia, silk air, many of them are locals including expats has been flying for them and even ended their career with them which also includes locals and do you think they KILL people with their errors flying around the world ?

indonesia, yes i do have to agree they did had some incidents/accidents but the local gov is trying their very best to resolve all these issues but not all indonesian pilots which have lots of experience from flying not well maintained a/c's , poor work conditions, etc but nevertheless they do have experience where many may not have and also do understand the condition that indonesia is in for so many years ? there are also alot of indonesian guys flying for alot of major carriers around the world, they also have families to go home too after their flights, so again, do you think they're out there to KILL people with their mistakes or they do them intentionally just because the pilots you quoted as per your comment ?

there are also alot of pilots from your home country flying for all of the KILLER pilots comes from that you mentioned above my friend.

i do not intend to start an argument here, but just want to get things straight and we are all pilots here !