PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Jetstar EBA 4
View Single Post
Old 3rd Mar 2008, 10:46
genex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh dear Speedy......

Let me remind you these forums are about argument and debate, not about personalities. If you want to PM me I will let you know exactly who I work for. and its not who you think.

And as for the GOAL stuff.....someone does get screwed along the way.....only its not you and me and not right now....its all the jobs that might have been. And thats the sad bit.....some of you, in the midst of your hatred for Jetstar and those with opposing views.....or even contributing views....can't see that some people have different ideas. Me....being older, yet having had the best of the industry at home and mostly overseas.....I think that growth and commands at reasonable salaries is worth offering to most folks. Dull, staid but reliable slow growth on old aircraft is OK for others. I just don't see why B744 drivers could possibly morally justify the demise of an entire airline and hundreds of current and future jobs just to protect the near future for themselves.

But as dear Kremin (is that Latin for criminal?) says....maybe that's all drivel (he said dribble about my posts but I think he's faking an inability at English and meant drivel. Aren't all Sky Gods well educated?).