PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus from Skippers (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Mar 2008, 08:58
Ref + 10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I did hear that management not happy with some off metro fleet going to blue tail operator that doesnt have f50's who broke contract that they arent happy with, understandably too yes fleet numbers are low.
You'd be unhappy too if your staff were leaving and all the deviousness you employed to keep them wasn't working!! Karma my friend. 3 months notice is the most ridiculously desperate measure I have heard of in recent times!! Come on vee tail, is 3 months fair and reasonable?

We can go on forever about this and I guarantee that Skippers has got far more out it's employees than is fair in the past. The "pay rise" in it's first form is proof enough. The only difference now is the choice that is available to pilots. As a group there has never been so many options and instead of trying to adjust, the likes of Skippers resort to sabotaging their own staff.

If you have been shafted by your own employer and failed to progress then had to continue working there, how productive an employee do you think you will be?

The longer this situation deepens then the more the Skippers/Rex's of the world will struggle. Time will show how dirty the fight will get.