PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - New Website Woes (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 27th Feb 2008, 18:42
jack_essex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well after nearly screaming at the Ryanair website yesterday I managed to FINALLY book some flights for pennies with no taxes, fees or credit card extras. I was on the site again this evening and was pleased to see it was much quicker. That was until I tried to book something. You can get through to the final booking stage in literally a few seconds and then it just hangs whilst trying to book. After clicking 'Book Now' it took around HALF AN HOUR and then just came back saying ERROR. After telling lot's of my friends about this offer pretty much all of them have just given up completely trying to book with them. My auntie has booked to fly with BA to BCN instead of FR to GRO because like everyone else she couldn't even get passed the homepage (it wasn't even a penny flight). I hope they get this sorted out soon.

Just had another look and you can not search for ANY flights at all (might just be me but I don't think so) The rest of the site is quick but you search for a flight and it just brings a blank page.