PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Pilot Ballot results
View Single Post
Old 21st Feb 2008, 11:43
whattimedoweland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tb10er,

Maybe you should have a go at the BA Management team and not the staff,this time the pilots.

Once you have clammed down (fare paying,wage paying passenger) and we thank you for that,we the staff never forget that?,ask yourself why are so many NON MILITANT workers having so many problems?!!.

Cabin crew last year,now the pilots,Cabin crew again being balloted in about two weeks and then our colleagues on check in!!.

We can't all be wrong!!.

We the staff/employees appreciate you pay our wages and also those very large wages of our management team,who in fact could'nt manage anything.

They are cutting costs everywhere,staff wages,T&C's to make more profit and line their own pockets yet again.However when they reduce the loading of Club washbags and take off the 10 disposable razors we used to provide that affects the service we give to you.

None of us at BA regardless of department,want to affect anyones travel arrangements.No matter when it happens it will affect someone.

I personally apologise if your travel plans are disrupted(thats all I do in the cabin these days is say sorry!!),BA won't apologise,just blame others for their inability to,listen,negotiate and manage.

Don't write to customer relations,they are short of staff also and saying sorry to 1000'S who have not got their bags again.Write to Willie Walsh and tell him what you think of him and his incompetent management team.

I wish you luck in your easter travel plans.Our disputes and problems as staff will affect the rest of our working lifes.

WTDWL.

Last edited by whattimedoweland; 21st Feb 2008 at 11:59.