PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - thanks pprune for deleting a important thread!
Old 8th Feb 2008, 19:59
GATZY

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Does any of your comments help well no its doesnt. IT has acheved the square root of ZERO.
1. just beacuse i didnt check on the thread every five minutes it doesnt make it NOT important .it was an important thread and if you read the prev one you would of noticed i was in florida hour building (attention to the detail ie facts (and your a pilot!))so did not have access or time to check on the thread.
2. i mispelled a couple of things so what!
If you want to be a English Teacher change your job .
Dont just MOAN at me(you got the point anyhow!) and bearing in mind the fact i did not have the time to analyse my thread before sending it beacause a certain flight school doesnt even let you view PPrune. and if you want to go round it properly THen why dont you moan at people that dont present it as a formal letter or punctuation? SMUCK!
3. it might not matter to you. hence why the title of my original thread was aimed a those with problems with floridian flights schools.
and secoondly i matters to me and there is no hidden agenda (why the **** would there be?) i am wanting make a stand against the evil prctices that happen at thease flight schools in terms of people getting ripped of with there hard earned money ..YES HARD EARNED MONEY i bet most of you that made the stupid nonsence little helpful (mostly harmful)comments where Sponsered through life aswerll as avation by the Mummy or Daddy LIKE most of the spoilt little BRATS you are. and by shooting my comments down in flames proves that!
4. how do you know watchdog won`t be intrested? beacause you assumed?gueess what they are i personally know the Exec Producer.
whos is very much intrested
YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK GOODBYE