PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EY Asia roadshow
View Single Post
Old 31st Jan 2008, 17:43
340flyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont think i am in my little world. Yes there are pilots that complain including myself, but at the end of the day, i do my job go home and enjoy my time and so do many of my friends here. Do we want more money, well yes always but thats not everything. I dont say its perfect but if you do the job then no one can touch you. As for pilots sending cvs well we all do and 90% of us maybe just to see whats out there. But how many actually leave is what you should ask yourself thats what really counts. Anyway to me i dont bother thinking of JH and anyone for a matter of a fact, my little world is my family, friends and the nice life i am living here, i dont need to go to a road show to tell them i am happy here because regardless of who is here i dont really mind. So to the many unhappy pilots out there, i would suggest you just forget about the whats happening and who is what and where and why and just enjoy life, we live once and i plan to enjoy every second of it and so wont waste time thinking of most of the rumors that are going around. But thats me and my little world as i am told....and i still recommend pilots to come here and i still do think it will get better and better...JH and all the big bosses in any company will come and go but i am here to stay....So guys look up the road show information on Etihads web site and go and see for yourselfs and dont let the gossip here stop you from making your own decision....