PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread II
View Single Post
Old 6th Jan 2008, 18:28
vs_lhr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, that's right other companies within or subsiduaries of the Virgin Group. That's why VA can say they only make approx £6 million profit cos the other Virgin or SRB owned companies have creamed their profit off first.

SRB and/or the Virign Group have amassed their fortune this way - clever accouting - it's what all good businesses do.
Who exactly is this leasing company that Virgin Group own? That's a new one on me.

BTW, If one Virgin Group company sells products to another Virgin Group company, that is perfectly legal and above board. Do you believe companies that Virgin Group has an interest in should sell it products to one another at zero cost? Because they are all separate companies, and have different investors, they must act as separate entities.

And again there's repeated allegations of embezzlement for which there is no evidence other than hearsay and a desperate wish that it would be the case so your case against Branson is stronger. If you distrust your employer so much, I suggest you leave. I have very little tolerance for someone who calls the boss a thief, and various other insults. Sir, you show no respect.