PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Jan 2008, 11:21
CaptainFillosan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
courtney,
I note with interest that you joined PPRuNe on 27th December 2007. Since that time you have extolled your views it seems to me as the only ones that count. Sorry if that offends you but I cannot but help to draw that conclusion. Why?

I will tell you. There are literally hundreds of pages of posts on the subject of ZD576's sad contact with the Mull and I fear that you cannot have possibly read all of them before making your own conclusions. Can you? If so how?

In the time you have memberised yourself on PPRuNe you have in point of fact, pontificated your view without reference to the millons of words written this subject. For example. Have you the read chapter and verse on the House of Lords Select Committee's findings? It's in the public domain and a search on the House of Lords findings are there for you print down if you so wish. Have you read the hundreds of pages prior to that for there is a massive amount of information to be had. VERY important information. And have you read all the information on the subject within the threads? Have you read Boeing's, shall we say, non-report? They were inconclusive.

If you have not done that, and I have to say that you would be a genius to assimilate all the knowledge as laid bare there - in such a short space of time. Let's see, 8 or so days is it. Or is your join date wrong?

Your opinion is for you and you alone, and no one here would dispute that you have that right. But..........are you really asking me to accept that you have grasped the many years of investigation and now you are in a position to know better than any of us? Because, as you have been told many times thus far, none of us knows what happened. Surmising the cause has been is a non starter since the original inquiry.

Just trying to establish where you are coming from you understand.