PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread II
View Single Post
Old 4th Jan 2008, 22:29
strike1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Scooby you make me laugh, well just arrived from a New Year trip 3 crew down!!!! what a surprise, and whilst ill get a miserable pay for working my ass off and making sure pax would not notice the crew down, my so called " colegues" who will turn up to work will be " bribed " by VS with still pathetic money ( but more than ill get) to screw their colegues !!!
RB s letter, well............ i better not say what i think, but it has made me more determined to strike, so basically we are all stupid for thinking that loyalty and hard work should gain us some financial recognition OH NO NO!! we joined VS because we LOVE the airline so much and Sir RB, that we just should never think that we will be recognized, and the 12 years + service " sorry useless, go somewhere else" well isnt he nice!!!! im amazed he still has that image of the great employer......take not future virgin recruits .. u are useless, u service a purpose "" work ur ass off till u drop dead" and then good bye as soon as u dare to ask for some sort of recognition!! makes me so angry.
Well on my crew, most of the crew will stay at home, except 2 poor new ones, they have no opportunity even though they felt terrible for being forced to work, and the beautes who will have to don a tabard and work as crew and not deliver massage " disgusting"
Lets hope people really think hard at what they will do to crew realtions if they turn up for work and screw their collegues who will be risking everything for ALL of us to be recognized !!