PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Virgin Strike Thread II
View Single Post
Old 31st Dec 2007, 20:22
JB1888

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SRB should be ashamed of himself, He sits in one of his many plush houses throughout the world, saying that if we are unhappy we should work elsewhere. Many many things have been said and it has taken a long long time to get to this stage, but lets not lose sight of the facts.

Do you think it is unreasonable to ask for more money when the cost of living is rocketing, somecabin crew are expected to live (survive) on £900 a month whilst living within 1hr 45 mins of LGW and LHR? That is the basis of the arguement. Too much has been said of Ba etc........

SRB was hailed as a champion of the people David Vs Goliath when he took on BA, well he has shown his true colours he is no champion. The only thing he cares about is how much profit he makes just like every other Fat Cat.

I can honestly say that I dont know what will be the outcome of this situation will be, but if for instance if we do not get a decent payrise and there is no backdated pay then the airline will have a more poisonous and dangerous atmosphere than there is now, and that is a fact.

I am an FSM who is scheduled to fly over the strike period and I can assure you that I will NOT be flying unless the union tell me otherwise.

Do I want to strike ...No Do I feel as if I have an option NO! There is deal to speak of any longer, the only chance we have is to voice our feelings.

Take care everyone and ahem...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!