PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 27th Dec 2007, 23:39
LOOKUP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ah, ok, thats it? well thats not so bad . . .

I would not like to be in any place where ancient ways of thinking are dominant.

Dual citizenship or not, one must never hide who he is or what he is. It is only a job for god sakes and if it had reached the level of hiding ones roots... I was hoping that a company with international characteristics such as an Airline with educated people would have the abilities to see beyond that . . . what happened to a simple sim ride? Now its about ones passport? Tell you what, if that's the way it is, F**K it.

I mean if that's the way it goes, lets take it all out, how about Moroccans in France, "Afro Americans" in the US, Turks in the NL, Irish in England, Germans in Israel, Quietist in Iraq, Serbs in the EU, what else?

Its one thing if two countries are in war between themselves but that's all politics, how the hell has it penetrated the privet sector and it seems OK??

It almost sounds nice of them to only fire that Jewish pilot and not to have sent him on a train somewhere . . . this whole behavior sounds too familiar to me. .