PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Iberia IB6166, BOS-MAD, 2nd Dec, Cowboys !!!!
Old 19th Dec 2007, 07:20
tablelover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
John Marsh, what 'details' have you sent to the FAA??? Those gleaned from a site where members remain anonymous and is known for inaccuracy and speculation? How did you word it?

'...well I have this concern with safety that i've heard from someone I've never met or can prove was actually there with several people on both sides speculating as to what actually happenned whom I have also never met so can not substantiate what they are saying or how qualified they are to comment...' I could go on but trust you get the gist of my concerns with your role here.

LTD claims he was there (and I have no reason to doubt him) but it is his and only his call to report it to authorities, not someone whos only knowledge of an incident is from here. What are you going to report that you read on here next to save us all from grave danger? Drunken pilots? after all a friend of a friend told you a pilot was drunk before report. Leave sensationalism to the papers.

You admit to being slf, and whilst I believe you shouldnt be excluded from conversations and threads such as these your actions are imho disgraceful.