PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nakheel Aviation - Dubai
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2007, 07:18
Catar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Devil What Lifestyle?

I agree with APPROACHCHECKS,

What type of fool, would be willing to work and not save money! Maybe the reason M-E Flyer is prepared to not save money is because he likes to spend his earnings trying to live this so called extravagant (false) lifestyle and therefore live above his means. Maybe he is a PLAYBOY WANNABE but doesnt earn enough to go all the way.
As M-E Flyer states "most crew have maids" maybe if they got off their lazy butts and did the ironing themselves then maybe they would be able to save. After reading all the other threads, they must have the time seen as they dont fly much. By the way not all flight crew have maids.

As for the cabin crew, I know one of them personally and she informed me the real reason that they have left was due to Nakheel being so badly mis managed and constant broken promises. Maybe Nakheel has driven them out of the flying industry after having such a bad experience within the company. After the stories i've heard about the chief hostee, it does not surprise me they want to go, I bet there will be more going.