PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabees & Recruitment II
Old 29th Nov 2007, 11:08
kikko

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ef Wait...

Hi JennyD,

I really hope that the lady you spoke to she understood exactly what you were asking her and the reply she gave you was accurate and correct.

I must say that unfortunately all my recent calls to BA (I shouldn't phone up..but I do) were answered by people that didn't seem to know a lot and they gave answers not strictly related to my questions...very vague and general. It also seems to me that the answers we get are different depending on who answers the call.

If BA really need 700 EF crew early next year I don't see why BA cannot let us know more officially, either by email or at least, by giving us a straight answer when we phone up (even if they haven't already planned all the course dates). Even if it was only like:
" ..please rest assured that you will be called before your offer...will expire..." After all I wouldn't think (not sure though) that there is more than 150 ppl still in the hold pool (probably less).
.....I know ..I know ...this is the price we need to pay to maybe one day work for " A Prima donna" airline...

xxxxxxx to all