PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - mytravel pilot loses appeal
View Single Post
Old 26th Nov 2007, 22:23
BYALPHAINDIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After reading this thread so far, I am divided about Pablo and his 'Flight Deck Circus performance'

I still think that Airlines should give the Captain some degree of trust and decision making.

Do you think a Captain does not take everything into responsibility??

Why are other European & Worldwide Airlines still free to allow who they want into the office wether it be family/friends press??

I am also divided on the rule that the Captain is in full command of his ship in the air - So he/she decides how the show will run, And if he/she feels confident in allowing a FD visit then so be it.

The Captain signs the log, So effectively he/she has the last say so??

The comment that always irratates me - We are winning the war on Terrorism!!! - I don't believe a word of it, Try telling that to a group of children who want to meet the captain on a Santa flight but cannot

I have always said if the US had been more 'Dilligent' with security Then maybe we would not be in this post 9/11 mess!!

A re-run of 9/11 nearly happened here, But the UK inteligence prevented it happening with good surveilance The US knew about a threat but were too slow to act.

Why would a group of 'muslims' wish to learn to fly in the US.....Think about it