PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bristow & other Oz offshore pay deals
View Single Post
Old 15th Nov 2007, 22:32
Sputnik57

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glass Houses and all that!

High NR,
You must be tired and emotional since I think you should have put your last post in "Jayrow Australia conditions" where your facts are often questioned.
I am told a CPL in Jayrow can do very well these days! Hey, wait a minute don't you have one as a Captain on the beloved twin fleet in Karratha as we speak! Are you calling him an underachiever?
Anyway must update that profile some day, far too busy in the Highly Proffesional IFR twin Community that is so hard to get a job in. Seriously, if you cannot get a twin job in Australia at the moment you need to change direction in life!
I would not take a pay check from you fools even if you gold plated the Data plates and paid DTA actually on time. Yep thats right, the boys still getting screwed around with money! Could it be a cash flow problem?
So just take it on the chin when even the current Pilot's point out the facts about this employer that gives the readers a more balanced idea against you continued blind support.
Final point, if J'Row management truly hold the ATPL in such high regard, then in what regard do you hold those who obtain them in the FAA system?
Back to Orbit.