PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 29th Oct 2007, 04:38
brit bus driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Me old soaker....apologies in advance if this sounds negative or condescending; it's not meant to be.

I doubt very much that there is a question bank, per se. More likely they look at your application - mine was referenced - your personality profile - from the one you take online - your background, and probably anything else that occurs to them at the time. Loc's advice remains bang up to date; he's also obviously far more switched on than me as all I can remember is that there were 2 glasses of water, two people (well 3 including me!) and it seemed to go very quickly but lasted the thick end of anhour.

There were no traps (seemingly). Be yourself, have lots of examples to hand - but don't prepare a script. I had half a dozen or so memorable experiences (steady!) that I had dragged up and made sure I could recall fully and use to good effect. Beyond that, there was the obvious CRM question; and bone up on the company.

Good luck - I remain convinced they are there to hire, not to turn you away.