PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - My story so far... (0 to CTC Cadet)
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2007, 23:51
gone till november

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
polorytz

Of course your right and as a fairly level headed adult i wont.

But i still sense a touch of anger and distress in kiwi chicks comments. She may have convinced herself of what she says but i just dont buy it.

kiwi

Also, as I'm an independent grown-up, I have to pay my own bills and not rely on the Government to fund all the fun stuff for me.
Says it all really as everyone through CTC has had no government funding what so ever including myself who like many have sacrificed much to get to the "FUN STUFF"

Instead of criticising Polo you should thank him for taking the time to help other CTC'ers. Note how only you and only one other person has had a bad word to say about some blokes joy and happiness what kind of person are you that tramples over other peoples success.

Also if my comment about learning from your mistakes makes you feel sick then im glad as its a biggie in very part of not just avaition but life.

Anycase im bored of you and your bad attitude and i dont want to read any of your previous post and dont give a stuff about my spelling so good luck with your life and safe flying.

Further more if you have any moral guidance or professionalism you'll leave it there and let Polo have his day....I am.

Polorutz

As i said before well done its a fantastic opportunity take it and run fast with it and enjoy looking down on the clouds for once. But beware you will meet some tossers along the way....just deviate and avoid the build up.

Last edited by gone till november; 10th Oct 2007 at 00:07.