PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Oxford or Cabair or any others??
View Single Post
Old 7th Oct 2007, 15:29
Blinkz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why is it that everyone is so keen to insult the integrated route and people who go down it??

I really don't understand it. I'm not disagreeing with your view, I am just saying that in MY EXPERIENCE, since I'm afraid I've not had the luxury of going through a divorce yet, but I'm sure when I do it will open my eyes to the world and everything in it.....

Everyone just seems so ready to insult people willing to spend money on an integrated course. It is very simple, for some people integrated will suit them better, modular will suit other people. NEITHER is better, they both have pro's and con's. Why can't people accept this???

As to the elitism, well again I will have to bow to your knowledge again on this one, as in my time their I've never met anyone who fits this category?? We don't think we're better, we don't have anything against modular people, in fact I have HUGE respect for modular people, as I don't think I would be able to work full-time whilst doing my training, which a lot of mods do. It is the modular people that seem to thing that everyone who goes integrated is automatically a spoilt brat who's daddy paid for everything so they could go flying for a bit before retiring to daddys boat in the med.

Why can't we all just get along??? we all love flying, we're all good pilots, we're all going to be sharing a flightdeck!!! why the hostility???