PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - LIVERPOOL - 2
Thread: LIVERPOOL - 2
View Single Post
Old 5th Oct 2007, 10:43
757operator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Liverpool Airport Executive Lounge

Posted on behalf of a friend. She has just written to Liverpool Airport as follows:

On Tuesday xxth September my colleague and I travelled on business to Madrid. We booked carparking and executive lounge under reference xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

The business lounge was totally unacceptable. In one word, it was squalid.

The carpets were disgusting, and I wouldn't even allow them in a pigsty. Numerous drinks had been spilt over them and no attempt made to clean them up. Curiously, there was no stained carpet anywhere else in the airport.

Snacks were advertised, but all that was appropriate to our time of day were the Danish pastries, which are extremely unhealthy. There were just a few biscuits, and the only fruit was a display of small oranges - I tried one but it was hard, pithy and bitter.

The milk jug stood empty for half an hour before being refilled - not too good if you drink tea, as I do.

Most of the drinks were cheap brands that nobody had ever heard of.

There was inadequate seating for the number of people in the room, and inadequate control over who was coming in. I suggest that several were freeloaders.

Nowhere in the room was there anywhere quiet for conducting business, which makes an executive lounge completely useless.

I will not allow you to charge honest people for such a deplorable service. You should be ashamed.

Any other feedback?