PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TAM A320 crash at Congonhas, Brazil
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2007, 23:43
marciovp
I support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Translations

And please (you and marciovp) start referring to the FWC upgrades by their proper designations, such as H2F3, and not acronymic kludges misinvented by goodness knows who.
We did not do it PBL. We just listened from the TAM President and the Representative of Airbus. Now if Airbus says something to Brazilians and something else for the rest of the world, this is not our fault...

because of someone in Brazil telling the thread what a newspaper (mis)reported about what the president of an airline said to a group of politicians just *a little silly*.
You donīt seem to understand or worse, donīt want to understand. Not only the President PBL but the representative from Airbus...when they were interrogated by the CPI of the House (yes, a group of politicians but they knew of the software and asked about it... to the proper people). Be fair.

..believe everything they see on television.
Well PBL why do you want to say that this was not so just because it was in TV? Let me repeat...( I am getting tired...) the TV showed these people answering questions, including the representative of AB. I guess only PBL knows the truth... I already said that I shy way from people who are sure of things...owners of the truth... sounds grandiose to me.

That said, they should have been making it obvious (loudly and clearly) that there was a throttle mis-match, forcing the pilots into making an affirmative decision.
This is what I think...

Last edited by marciovp; 26th Sep 2007 at 01:41. Reason: adding typo