PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Unique Air Swansea
View Single Post
Old 17th Aug 2007, 23:21
No Country Members

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Carbonfibre, here's what MD (or 'Im Here') said yesterday and then deleted, which adds sense to your replies. Thanks to the source for keeping and sending them to me.

Yesterday, 23:43
im here
why

Hey numb nuts,
Why the hell would I bother, I make my points under the name above I really cant be arsed with all the crap, as for the job center I have no idea maybe you can tell me, anyway I must go now book my holiday spending pilots wages and all that, (only joking guys its my own money from other businesses) but I will think of you all while I'm on the beach)

Yesterday, 23:45
im here
paul

Hey mr carban do me a favor and f*** off back to your factory job

Yesterday, 23:58
im here
come on

Hey guys,
Do you all want my home phone number my home address my personal mobile number, anything you want because you know what I have nothing to hide what so ever, in return I will post everybody elses info that I have, mobile, email, home adresses, and we can get into all the details, and why some people left why some ppl were flying when the mep ran out in 2003 why some lied about ratings lets post it all, up until now I'm the biggest c**t there is ,however there seems to be a lot of untruths here and an awfull lot of personal attacks where I went to school what car I drive where I live which is nothing to do with aviation. I have ignored it all until you got personal come on guys lets get it on.
M.D

Today, 00:01
im here
Mike

Funny thing is he never did fly he wasnt up to it. Mike I'm not having a go at you, you have a gripe which is fine it's the rest lets jump on the band wagon

Today, 00:04
im here
paul

Mike it's not former get it right, I still am I'm sorry to dissapoint, and paul You are the tosser are you still using flying as an excuse to cheat on your wife or has she left you now,

Today, 00:12
im here
Carbon

Whats up Carbon,
Are you a little worried I may have come unhinged maybe pushed over the edge maybe I may call your wife and let her know where you were when you said you were flying, as she did text me to find out where you were that day, I still have the number and your home number, I'm sure we can have a lovely chat about BA cabin crew virgin cabin crew and anything else she wants to know, you want to make it personal and f**k with my private life then I will do the same.

Rgds

Today, 00:23
im here
Paul.

I am sure we will meet I have no probs with that whats so ever, you started to have personal digs at me not the company just at me, if this is the road you want to go down then so be it I really cant be bothered to spill your personal life on a website, however there seems to be a lot of ppl here including you that do. stick to the thread, stop calling me names stop bitching about cars where I live my school and my personal life and I wont care stop the insults to me not the company, thats a company what ppl say about it is fine , however as a person outside of unique I do have feelings which are getting slammed on here. I'm not unique just apart of it