PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CC Career Progression into QF Short Haul - News?
Old 10th Aug 2007, 08:21
ditzyboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
regionalguy -

I think you'll find the list has been pretty much cleared except for those going to BNE and a few right at the bottom. My mate is being transferred out of PER and he quite close to the bottom of the list and was only on there for 8 or so months.
Sorry but this is untrue. Brisbane were among the first to be offered slots out of Perth. Also your mate being there for only 8 months? I have been in Perth for 18months and I am yet to get a call. Is your mate permanent? What permanents were only on Perth for 8 months?

Only the first 15 of the 30 have been contacted. And this doesn't even reach anywhere near half way down the existing list. Phone contact with the FAAA months ago said BNE transfers were not included in the 30. It would appear now that they have been included (congrats to them!). So is the FAAA lying or they just didn't have a clue? No sweat for me but I spoke to some people who were assured by the union they were in the top 30 (on the basis BNE was not included). These people are now a little nervous.

Last edited by ditzyboy; 10th Aug 2007 at 08:35.