PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 7
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 7
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2007, 22:00
ncleflights

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyjet

Mark23 some slight inaccuracies in your post, firstly easy pulled copenhagen because of increased operating costs at that airport and not because of poor loads, secondly Berlin pax figures only dropped when easy started messing about with the timetable and rescheduling flights after the timetable was released. Look at the pax figures before the timetable change and the figures after.

What facts are you basing your assumption that NCL must be one of EZY most seasonal basis, again I would ask you to look at the STN loads for last Winter. The loads were very good and yet EZY have slashed the rotations on this route for this winter.

Its not a question of simply bashing EZY for the sake of it but simply looking at the evidence to hand and then coming to the conclusion that they have lost interest in NCL. I hope I am proved wrong but as I have said before the evidence points to the fact that it looks like EZY base at NCL is going to stagnate as has happened to the EMA base.

Finally not sure how axing Rome will increase interest in Bergamo, if you want to get to Rome you aint in a million years going to fly into Bergamo and face the 4 hour trek south!!