PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2007, 10:02
RS999

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yup PAJ, thats basically what I was told by CTC. At the end of the day they can not guarantee that you will be allocated a double room so if anyone is taking their family out to NZ they'd be just as well organising other accomodation for them. On top of that, I wouldn't imagine the other guys/gals from CTC would be appreciative of a very small child making noise during the night (or any other time for that matter) Although CTC did say they expect me to stay in CTC accomodation and my family to stay in their own accomodation.

CTC said to me that they prefer people not to take their family with them as they don't want us to have the extra distraction, which is fair enough but as my Wife said, is it not just as much distraction having your family on the other side of the planet????

We're sorting out accomodation for Lindy and Niamh for the duration of my time in NZ starting in January 2008 (CP57) but as my Wife's a Psychiatric Nurse she can sort everything through a Nursing Agency here in the UK. My Daughter will only be 8 months old when we go to NZ so we have child care to sort out too.