PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Wannabees & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 8th Jul 2007, 13:32
jas99915

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey all.. I only just found this website... Was anybody on the assessment day on the 5th june.... Would like to know if anyone got through... unfortunately I didnt get the job.... It was strange actually cause I was cabin crew for virgin a few years ago left after sept 11th on redundancy... maybe I too old now at 35 ha ha... I will try again in 6 months...

Just to let people know about interview questions i think this is where i bullsed up.... here are some of the questions I got in my interview... hopefully anyone thats got a interview soon can have a read....

1. give a customer service example where you have excelled yourself and gone above the call of duty... this I think is the virgin flair thing...

2. Give 4 positives and negitiives about virgin.... I didnt know what to say about the negitives...

3. give a example where you have to adapt to different situations and where you might have used a new piece of equipment and how did you implement this with team mates/collleages...

there was couple more but I cant remember those,, will post them on the website if I do.... good luck to anyone whos got a interview soon....

Any feed back with answers to interview questions where people have got the job... will be appreciated..... hopefully will be more prepared next time... I hope they dont hold it against me that i left after sept 11th.... they never tell you why eh.....