PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - CC Career Progression into QF Short Haul - News?
Old 6th Jul 2007, 18:11
queenofsheba

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Congrats to all AO crew who all received their first prefs. Welcome to QF s/h. Comiserations to the AO CSM's who were unsuccessful holding onto their role, on this occasion. Interesting to note, out of the nine, all (bar one) were ex AO/FW/QF and all the unsuccessful gals were yummy mummies.............

As in every decison in every company around the world, there appears injustice and favouritism. But being AO crew, I'm sure you all have been far more exposed to favouritism and nepotism than lots of us realise. All I can say is, be professional and resilient and 'av another go in Dec. when all the travellers head off to 'Ol Blighty and business needs are re-assessed. Must be difficult as a CSM to be told you didn't make the grade, yet have to go to work and f'ly the flag' as a CSM for a while longer! At least you get your first 6 months pay on CSM rates to ease the transition.

Congrats also to all who will be positively affected by the most recent CP announcement. I wouldn't underestimate the influence of the debates in this forum in giving issues perspective to the 'eyes that read'.

Look forward to seeing all the fresh, positive AO faces on-line as they start to filter through.