PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Royal Brunei Airlines
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2007, 11:02
Bob Hawke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Three fingered pirates and serpents new!

Oh ye of good faith, be assured that those that carry the evil faith will not be bought asunder! The corrupt, evil and incompetent will stay and beg the Serpent New for vengeance, and will reap contempt from their fellows, nay without a care; those fellows which art true and can say naught and do naught but wait for Serpent New to splash venom from the corner vilest upon their monthly visitations.
Verily lies upon lies about the wondrous auto-camels will be cast amongst the riders of them, those Cameleers! For it is the desire of such pleasing creatures that makes the minions stay with hope in their hearts, longing in their loins, all with all, slavish duties and shekels’ of the poorest lands counted on the hand of three fingered pirates: Oh that the Blessed Master will bestow upon them new Caravans of joy, alas with a life of misery! The Misery of Masters small!
Yea, in days of yore when multitudes of cameleers looked upon the Abode of Peace with a glinting eye and heart of desire to serve the Blessed Master; ‘twas truly a sight to behold. Yea, the shekels counted fair, the dwellings were prime, and the Roster true. Now in these vile times, where those Born Capable take as the three fingered pirates take from the Cameleers new, verily take now from the Blessed Master, and allay the suspicions of fools by surrounding them with men of Black hearts and forked tongues.
As I ponder the bath of intoxicating bonding, and Crane my way to the Bank of Misfortune I know I shall be rewarded with a new auto-camel not of my Master’s Stable, but a Stable afar. Fear dwells in my heart as I ponder the wrath of the night of leaving to Lands more fair, for I fear not speak amongst the evil followers of the Serpent New, as thou make misery upon misery upon those that speak of such things. Creatures wicked, they are, that eat the hearts of men true.