PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terror incident at Glasgow Airport
View Single Post
Old 4th Jul 2007, 18:40
cargo boy
I've only made a few posts so I don't feel the need to order a Personal Title and help support PPRuNe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
...we must accept that AQ are capable of placing any operative into any profession including ours. Like it or not, it's the sad truth and although we may all kick up about Airport Security and the assoc. aggro, we have little else to defend us and the travelling public.
Errr... if AQ are going to put a 'sleeper' in as a pilot, how is the current security regime going to stop him? Oh, soryy, I forgot, he won't have any of that darned exploding toothpaste so he won't be able to manoeuvre the a/c and do the necessary damage.

As I mentioned on the other post about security, all we have is "Terror Theatre" which is managed by incompetents. Their only skills are smoke and mirrors vaudeville which they hope no one will ever really expose for the sham that it really is.

Like lambs to the slaughter, the travelling public follow the government hype and flock like sheep through the 'security' imposed on them at airports, all in the name of generating more money for those making the decisions. The terrorists have won and it is purely thanks to the failings of these pathetic decision makers who implement 'airport security theatre'.