PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia - Wannabes & Recruitment
Old 16th Jun 2007, 09:40
dj_candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New Recruits

This thread is ballooning of late with newly accepted and nervously hopefuls so thought I'd add myself to the list.

Like Social Flyer I had my final interview this week. Can anyone who's been to recent VRDs say what the ratio was from morning to afternoon? We started with 33 and finished the day with 22 (29th May). Candidates that flew in from interstate were given 2nd round interviews that day and locals were called soon after with times and dates for theirs.

Poplover, congrats on getting the 9July training group - I have to give my employer 4 weeks notice (been there too long) so even once I get over the hopeful shock I'll still have an age to wait. As for your accomodation predicament: there is a website seqrents.com.au that lists a lot of the unit, townhouse and apartment accomodations in South East Qld, regularly they have private adverts for share also. Don't be too hopeful that Brisbane prices are markedly different to SYD unfortunately.

Well done to those starting soon, and fingers crossed for everyone still waiting.