PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2007, 10:08
BuzzMurdock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cheers Vic,
Yeah thats my other concern; granted i will never know if i did badly on the Ap tests but im fairly confident my accuracy was not my downfall. Thus, i concluded it must either be the Personality test or the lack of Qs answered on diagrammatical reasoning.
Im not here to have a pop at any part of the tests as i genuinely believe they all have their usage - however... if i didnt get thru cos of that bleedin personality test... hmmm, i know they've already been talked about on this thread so will keep my rantings brief, but what annoys me most is you never get the opportunity to justify your answers. I mean i felt that so many statements were true; take the old 'leader or follower' example, i'll lead a group if it needs direction but in all fairness theres also times when i'll follow someone elses lead. Or, 'take the advice of experts?' well, if i know nothin about a subject, then yes, i would invariably take the advice of an expert without question and probably would never question him until i had expanded my own knowledge sufficiently?
And of course for every person that says "just be honest" someone else says "jeez why on earth did you put that??"...
Tis all experience, i'll make my notes as it were and busy myself for a yr until i get another crack when, hopefully, ...they'll have ditched the personality Qs... hehe na only kiddin ...when hopefully I will be successful
Buzz