PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 10th Jun 2007, 11:26
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ezychic

I haven't worked with the new procedures yet as I'm on leave at the moment but I'm going back tomorrow and I'm dreading it...

So now we are going to have the nice new uniform (coming up) so we look more professional and nice but our aircraft will look like sh...! Great!
I just couldn't believe it when I heard about it yesterday! It's awful!
A mate of mine received a reward not long ago for a pax writing in about how spotless his aircraft was...well, that won't happen again now, won't it?!

I doubt very much that turn around really will be much quicker...the delays usually happen because of ground handling...that's my experience anyway, just crew can't be bothered to fill out a FER every time especially when they think they make up the time during the flight...

Anyway, I'm sure we will receive a lot of bad pax feedback and I will write it down in a FER every single time.

It looks unprofessional and if I as a pax would get on an untidy aircraft I would be really worried about what the crew did do during turn around...if crew couldn't be bothered to cross the seatbelt and restock seat pockets...could they be bothered to do any kind of security checks....nah, easyjet got this wrong....first impressions count, not just the crew but the aircraft too!!!