PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2007, 19:13
emboogie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Chicane19 that is so CRAP! i suppose they finally gave you an answer which is alot from BA and it gives you time off from hovering over the phone waiting for a phone call (obsessing like its your first boyfriend or girlfriend whatever floats ya boat)
well until next time round anyway!!! hopefully there are courses soon as september as Kikko said

Ams well there is ALOT theres six individual volumes all compact with either BA history and their future, Airport Codes and on the ground services i.e checkin etc and branding. i think its mainly alot of little things to get out of the way before the hard stuff starts in class but saying that, looking at it briefly there is alot of little stuff to get into the brain (well mine anyway) my mouth dropped when i saw all the airport codes i didnt reliase how many airports and countrys ba go to ! Hey thats what you get working for the greatest and largest airline in the world CHEESE.(wheres the crackers)
then youve got the assesment you need to do before you start .

B77 cheers im glad im not the only one not signed my soul away yet! i just hope it comes soon as ive handed my notice in so no going back now whoooooo!!!