PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2007, 10:43
flybee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
to all who has an upcoming interview....

had interview recently and here the facts....
group exercise is about a travel agency who received lots of complaints and these need to be discussed about compensation. i believe all groups get the same task just with different complaints....
1. watch the time and say it
2. bring others in who doesnt say much or anything
3. start always like....can i make a suggestion... what do you guys think...
4. before we started i said....we should see this also from the customer point of you, they booked their holiday and if something went wrong they have the right for compensation (it shows ur customer minded)
5. if you have some money left to spend try to give everyone a compensation because we obviously want him to book again with our travel agency
6. Pay attention to the urgent fax which comes in 5min before finish
7. Dont cut anyone off even if you dont like what he's saying, etc.etc.
8. VERY important.....remember all the names from each one AND what they're doing (workwise, etc)
BREAK...
2TO1.....
looooooooads of questions i believe around 20.
i had questions like.........why ba, what qualities can you bring, how do you deal pressure, teamwork, deep end (how did you cope with that),
whats in the news with BA at the mo, disadvantages of job, who motivates u?, example of when you were not getting on with colleague..........and and and examples examples examples
the most important here is be urself and turn everything into positive even its not, and its ok to be nervous they know that and do understand
............make them think you would be a fool (of course in the nicest way) not to hire me........

dont think i failed.....BA inteview (LHR-short) was my third within a month together with BMED and VIRGIN and i got all of them.....big question now....for which one i should go ????????????

hope infos helped anyone and all the best of luck to all of you

..........and at the end........its just a job