PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MAM & Dom/Reg FAAA
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2007, 12:47
galleyslag

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow Aussie 78 what a proposal. But how lonely being on your own, you would oviously need to be single to do 28on28off? Unless you didn't mind doing the two boys up front, who usually go for the ladyboys. Sorry everyone can't help myself, the thought of doing 28days by my self brings on those night terrors......

CASUALS: I agree, I don't trust 'em.
FAAA International: How do you propose the merger goes??????

Divide and concur must stop, it has worked for some but ain't done squat for moi. This is the perfect place to express yourself(ta Madge), why aren't the orifice posting or FAAA, good time to sell it folks.

I would like to see current officials perhaps moved to CWA, and new blood take the reign. Can't comment on international, but I am happy to go along with them sofar. An earlier point made was good, why not one FAAA be it for QF/MAM and the other for the rest, problem solved No merge, no question, we all do International and Domestos, can't one FAAA division be for AO/QF & MAM?

Now the long serving casies are been ed, I am begining to see, they are not scabs. Having said that there is a load of 'em. Lord help us if they get a union live casualkangaroo said....

FAAA say something. Before a third union is in place