PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 4th May 2007, 15:37
SASless

Received 500 Likes on 208 Posts
NEO,
Just before GB spent his time on a delta sojourn, I had talked about some of the things I had been taught during my time working for my Uncle Sam. As it turned out, he seemed to have done very well during his Ijaw Reality Quest. His well known ability to make friends with anyone besides a Wheeler Dealer made all the difference. He is the guy one needs to learn from....as he has been there...done that...and had the Malaria to prove it.

As I am about to become the proud owner of a nice ketch rigged sailboat designed built for cruising the Carib Islands....the only cut and thrust I anticipate is the banter between dusky brown maidens and Watash. I shall forsake crappy American beer for excellent Cuban Rum and cigars.

It would take some doing to entice me from that. The only orders I intend to follow are those set forth by Commodore Ruckus, my feline cruising partner.

Since the boat has HF and fax modem capability....I will be able to follow the ever evolving fun and games you folks are having in Nigeria and perhaps sling a few arrows from time to time.