PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 14th Apr 2007, 08:54
Dolley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Getoutofmygalley,

Yes, we had 4 LGW nutcases with us. Just joking, I loved them. We were a great group altogether and hopefully stay in touch...the good intentions are there...

Thanks for your advice. My coaching flight is PRG and SXF and my check flight is CDG and NCE...both pretty horrible but there you go.

My crew on both days is great and I know all but one personally and they are all experienced so I don't have to worry about that to much.
They must have changed things slightly as my OPM will fly with me as the number 4 on both days (or so it seems, otherwise I'm one crew member down on both days, I better check in the office.).

My OPM is a bit scary and I was praying to have any of the others but again, there you go....I'm trying to be positive about it -in the line of: if I manage it with this OPM and on those routes that I can manage everything!

I'm not actually that worried about failing (well, maybe a tiny bit as it's always an option, I guess.) but I'm one of those people who not just wants to pass but wants to be good at it, does that make sense?

I haven't been flying for almost a month and a half which doesn't help but I have day 1 and 2 as FA next week so I will ask if I can have a play around on those days. Day 3 is a Stand by so I might have another flight or the time to do some last minute reviews at home...quite happy either way...
I hope having two (or three) flights to play with will calm me down and give my confidence a boost because at least I will know a few things by then and will have had some feedback from experienced seniors.

Thanks for all your advice, I really appreciate it :-)