PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue EBA II (Poll)
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2007, 05:49
Brettslave

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Over to my collegues

O' shep said:

ABS refer to cash earnings so need to add all other income on top of wages to get an accurate comparison.

737 & EMB can and will no doubt fly international/long haul routes as stated in press releases and as per the scope of your current EBA.

Allowances and conditions aren't petty items, they collectively add up to your total EBA package, each one has to be bargained separately with backing for your argument.

Assistance offered has been from senior labour economists with expertise in employment contracts. Anyway, you are all obviously educated and it's clear you don't want any further info. All the best.
As I now firmly believe and as Tight Slot said, we shouldn't get into arguments about petty items. When someone says something do your own reasearch and you'll find out what is right. Don't believe arguments on face value and that goes for what everyone says for and against the EBA. I think I proved that with CCguys line of arguing. I could go on proving that with evidence but what's the use.

Stand firm and I hope no one held back on the surveys