PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius ab-initio program 2006/2007
Old 9th Apr 2007, 13:49
simplifire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Feedback for the 1st test

Hi guys

Just came back from the 2nd batch test and YES it was … it was TOUGH!!!

As I read the instruction leaflet, the 1st difference to the previous selection exercise (2005) was that it consisted of 4 sections instead of 3. The comprehension section, mental exercise section, computational section and last, the technical section.

The comprehension section was tricky indeed. I had to read each short text twice to understand it and when answering the questions I had to return back again. I was thus short of time to complete the last one. In all 4 short texts with 5 questions each, a total of 20 questions.

The mental one consisted of around 30 questions. Very different from the last selection exercise once again. No diagrammatic questions but related to patterns logic. I had a few problems with this section as well.

There was around 30-35 questions (can’t really remember) for the Computational section for a total of 35mins. It started with easy ones … too easy I thought but as I reached number 15, things were not that easy … by number 25 I simply had to guess the answers … why?? My brain just couldn’t do it!!!

And the last part well, been 5years now didn’t learn anything about chemistry, biology or physics so no doubt I didn’t know many questions.

Conclusion I don’t feel like I did well this time … was difficult for me … time management was the main problem I believe and the technical part I didn’t expect it at all!!

How bout U guys who did the test?? Easy or Tough??