PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Mauritius ab-initio program 2006/2007
Old 7th Apr 2007, 19:06
PilotVD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
interesting stuff!

hey Tay,
firstly i would like to say if some was chosen for the selection process n not attaining 20 yrs of age before or on the closing date, it's just unfair!! it says clearly on the vacancy notice of the age requirement!

where did u get all that passing marks from n where do they do the flying, it would be just too foolish to take them all the way to SAfrica n return them if they don't perform to certain std(i mean flying skills), that's what i did mention in early post that AirMtius shd incorporate "hand&eye coordination tests" such as the WOMBAT test to screen for trainee pilots.

n Simplifire the issue of bribery in taking pilots if a very delicate one, i think they'd be careful with this particular job as the responsibility involved with a pilot is too much to gamble with the safety records of an airline.

btw anyone one knows if the set aptitude test on Monday will be of the same format as the last one. i think last time AirMtius used an overseas Test publisher n Supplier (it was from London form memory).

Cheers
VD