PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2007, 14:18
pcoltas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
At my stage 3 i was just asked about what aicraft the partner airlines typically operate, wasnt asked about ceo's, they asked me whether i would like to fly boeing or airbus then which boeing i said 75 or 76 and they said what kind of routes would you be flying to in that aircraft (ie. what destinations)

Wasnt asked anything else about ctc, i was asked about what i'd do if i was the FO and the captain was disobeying SOPs, what effect making an unscheduled landing due to a sick passenger would have, what navigation devices do modern aircraft use, main disadvantage of gps, probably some other stuff ive forgotten. It was fairly technical, but then again the questions are aimed at your level of experience (ie. what you put on ur application form)

As others have said its highly unlikely you'll get the same questions as ctc keep an eye on these forums and probably have hundreds of questions to ask.

I would say leadership/teamwork example questions are the main focus, i was asked for times ive been in a team i didnt want to be in and what i did, also if they were to bring in some of my mates what would they say i could change about mysef, and what do i think i could change about myself. I was also asked to explain my performace at a-level and at uni, if i was happy with it and if i thought i could have done/could do any better.

Hope this helps, im sure others can add with their experiences