PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2007, 18:50
snxlou101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hit a Nerve!

Never said he/she was actually! Said he might be misleading about the new longhaul routes coming to LGW (of which there are none).

1/ Where is your proof? What will Lgw do with the extra slots maybe put them on shorthaul that isn't making nor losing a profit hummmm....

2/ I think you said the following: I think when you actually start at BA you will be in a better position to comment. I am not meaning to be harsh but you will end up misleading people if you say things on here that just aren't true.

3/ Sorry, what?: very sensitive think they call us Gatters but we don't mind!!!

4/ my original post was cordial and I wished him/her well. You feel the need to (try) and insult me and my fleet.......... ohhhh even more sensitive why would I want to insult your fleet when you had in fact just announced the death of out fleet.

I have a lot of good friends at the golden runaway and I am all in support of them and their fleet However tell me I am lowering myself when you stop getting involved with issues to do with our Fleet - unless that is you show me the hard fact's and not just galley fm gossip.