PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 1st Apr 2007, 12:09
Airbourne-Adamski

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trollied April 07

Well jus returned to work after some leave looking forward to seeing what new inflight products and prices awaits me
And of course looked forward to reading the latest addition of our crew retail mag 'Trollied'
So come on hands up, who has had a read?
Well yes I did (need something to read during those long sectors )
Ok i will be honest there is some usefull info in there about new products and prices.
BUT there is some stuff which well, I think is b*****ks Sorry Lee Johnson if you read this no offence, just opinion.
Anyway I refer to mainly the Shopping Channel DVD for crew, yes thats right a DVD for crew about the new easyjetShop as it is now called (Thats another issue )
So basically they have produced a DVD in the style of QVC shopping channel about new products, also more information on all the products in the bar and other Tips and Hints, which we can watch in our OWN TIME AT OUR LEISURE. Now not meaning to be rude to our inflight management team, but is this not a huge waste of money producing DVD's for crew which will most likely NOT watch it when they get home. And also does the Bar Wars training they get during new entrant training not prove good enough?
Soory guys but would rather see the money from the DVD production go towards our end of year Bonus thanks.