PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 29th Mar 2007, 16:59
snxlou101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bubble Burst

Matt101,

Sorry to burst your bubble but the agreement that we go into the Nsp is that we are frozen for transfers for two years.......This was confirmed to me by a union rep and to be honest I trust them more than Managers.

Our Seniority for the Nsp changed and it started from the 1st October 2006 that was another agreement.

Bassa did not want us in the Nsp because it would upset there members and that's why they made sure we didn't slot in with our seniority numbers.

I was told when I first joined that I was Lhr shorthaul got Lgw and was told I would be on 9500 with 500 allowances When I got Lgw was told I could transfer easy enough the reality...... 9000 with if I was lucky 300 allowances and in five years only 8 people have transfered.

If you do want to go to eurofleet I would leave when they open it up again and re join as this has always been quicker than waiting for transfers.

Sorry to be so blunt but this is the reality and people who have been at sfg for longer than 2 years will vouch this is the truth.