PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet - Wannabees & Recruitment (merged)
Old 12th Mar 2007, 17:42
johnezy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi everyone sorry not been on in a while, been busy as im heading off to pastures new!
right well lets see, where to start?
i am the only john on the recruitment team so i suppose that was me!!
if you speak a language as your mother tongue then you won't be tested on it.
hi Adam see ya on wed!

and finally the recruitment team do just about everything on the day. as a cabin crew assessor you will be required to check the candidates in, meet and greet! then you will be doing some questions and answers, after they watch a video on a day in the life of ... then there is a maths and english test to take them through and then you maybe either saying well done or having to turn people away if they have failed. after this we organise the group exercises and then again you maybe either saying well done or having to turn people away-this bit is quite hard to do and alot of people who applied for the role last time turned the job down because of this, so be prepared you will at times have to squash people dreams, (anyone reading this who has had to be turned down please note that this is as much difficult for us as it is you!). then we do a presentation on pay and contracts after this you do the interviews. So as a cabin crew assessor you will involved in every part of the day and really do have a say in who you want to work with in the future! it is fun and very rewarding but it is
also very difficult, busy and at times stressfull. but if you can give a presentation if front of up to 30 people, want the travel/night stops and are a good judge of charecter then apply!!!!