PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin UK - Crew Discussions
View Single Post
Old 2nd Feb 2007, 23:51
majorspannermonkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Holiday - that's another randomly generated aspect of the job

This leave issue is indicative of this company i'm afraid. My fiancee was told by her CSM that she was unlikely to get leave for our honeymoon and that she would try for the day of our wedding but wasn't hopeful. Good motivation for employees.

On top of this, I am a little shocked if not appaled that she was put into a hotel in Barbados where there have been assaults and not only were the some crew put into rooms that did not have locking doors, they were not located together.

Virgin Atlantic seems to have a really good reputation, though if the way my fiancee has been treated is common then i am not surprised that so many people leave.

Also, I would like to point out that if V-swap is getting over 86,000 swaps in a year it is not something to be proud about, your scheduling obviously isn't working effectively and there are a lot of people wasting their off time sorting it out on their own!

In a World where the human factors part of flight safety is key, how long before a major incident will bubble to the surface? It's simple, if you look after the people who work for you, they won't go sick over christmas and they won't leave!